Effects of sex on human body (both perspective male and female):-
“Sex is as much about opening yourself and showing your sexuality to another human being as it is about allowing them to show you theirs. If you want your lover to expand their horizons with you, it’s vital that you give them the same courtesy of hearing their secrets without making them feel creepy about it.”
When a male/female, make physical relation with her/his partner then few changes may occur in body.
However, when female comes in contact with male hormones then body of girls or women starts changing.
Lets talk about what kind of changes occurs after sex in a female body:-
• Relief from stress- Usually most of the person think that to get rid of stress and tension sexual intercourse is the best way to relief from stress and tension also if a person is suffering from depression, he/she can raise up from depression by having sex.
• Improvement in body structure- On a girl’s body after sex, changes occurs and those changes are easily visible. Actually the shape of girl’s body comes in proper shape and structure.
• Increase in bust size and shape- Yes, its true when a girl with her own wish started comes in sexual relation with her beloved male partner then the size and shape of bust increases.
• Changes in menstruation- Sexual intercourse cause changes in menstrual period. However, the usual period of time of menstrual period get decreased. But this not always happens in all females.
• Increase in brain power after sexual intercourse- According to studies, due to sexual intercourse the cells of brain increases and because of that brain power increases also the IQ level of females after coitus increases.
• Increase in hunger- After the sexual intercourse the immune system gets stronger and healthy which causes increase in hunger.
• Heart attack chances decreases- It is believed that, doing regular sex can decrease the problem of heart diseases. This lowers the problem of heart attack.
Now we’ll talk about what kind of changes occur in a male body:-
• Hard to pee after sex- A double (or triple) stream isn’t the only post-sex issue male may experience. “Otherwise the fluid would go back in through the bladder instead.” It can take some time for the muscle to relax after sex.
• Sex puts male to sleep- During orgasm, there’s a tremendous shift in blood flow throughout the brain. About 70% of the left side, which is involved in decision making, is devoid of the blood flow when male climax. “With less blood flow, you can’t activate as many neurons and this can make male feel sleepy.”
• Lowers blood pressure- Researchers studied, male who had sex once or twice a week have less experienced the problem of high blood pressure than those males who had no sex in a week.
• Relieves pain- A headache may often be used as a reason to avoid sex. However, before a person reach for the painkillers, neurologists have found that sexual activity can relieve head pain associated with a migraine or cluster headache in some people.
• Reduces the risk of prostate cancer- Men who frequently ejaculate could be protected against prostate cancer, the most common cancer among the men. Men who ejaculated 21 times per month or more were a third less likely to develop prostate cancer than men who ejaculated between four and seven times per month.
• Relieves stress- Stress can cause all kinds of health problems. A study found that men who enganged in penetrated sex experienced lower stress realated blood pressure when public speaking than individuals who had masturbated or had non-coital sex.
• Boosts brain power- Sex may improve memory by stimulating the creation of new neurons in the hippocampus.