23-year-old star has acted in several Kannada and Telugu films over the last four years.
Income Tax officials are conducting a search-and-seizure operation at the residence of actor Rashmika Mandanna in Virajpet, Kodagu district.
A team of IT officials from Bengaluru landed up at the house at around 7:30 a.m. There is no information whether Rashmika is in the house or not.
Rashmika Mandanna, 23, is a leading heroine and has acted in several Kannada and Telugu films over the last four years. Her most recent film Sarileru Neekevvaru opposite Mahesh Babu is in the theatres now.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER
- Comments will be moderated by The Hindu editorial team.
- Comments that are abusive, personal, incendiary or irrelevant cannot be published.
- Please write complete sentences. Do not type comments in all capital letters, or in all lower case letters, or using abbreviated text. (example: u cannot substitute for you, d is not ‘the’, n is not ‘and’).
- We may remove hyperlinks within comments.
- Please use a genuine email ID and provide your name, to avoid rejection.
Printable version | Jan 16, 2020 3:10:00 PM | https://www.thehindu.com/entertainment/movies/i-t-raid-at-actor-rashmika-mandannas-residence/article30573947.ece
© THG PUBLISHING PVT LTD.