We’ve already sneaked a peek at early Black Friday deals from Amazon, Dell, Costco, Sam’s Club and Walmart, so it was only a matter of time before Target released its Black Friday ad. The retailer’s preview sale is mostly over, but we’ve highlighted 2 deals below that still seem to be available.
Otherwise, you can preview the deals coming later this month — including a few we’ve highlighted below.
Here’s the best of what you can get right now:
- The Nikon D3500 DSLR camera bundle for $399.99 (save $450)
- Buy two, get-one-free toys, games and books
- The Jetson Strike Hoverboard for $95 (save $55)
- The TCL 40S325 40-inch Roku TV for $169.99 (save $90)
- The Beats Solo3 Wireless on-ear headphones for $129.99 (save $170)
- A $200 Target gift card with the purchase of a current-generation iPhone
- Ultimate Ears Wonderboom wireless portable speaker: $39.99 (save $35)
The hot stuff coming from Target later this month
These are a few of the best deals we’ve spotted in Target’s Black Friday ad. Be sure to check the ad yourself to determine exactly which days these items will be available, and whether they’ll be available online or just in-store.
Yes! The previous-generation iPad 9.7 hung around at this price for a good chunk of 2019 — until the newer 10.2 model came along at $329. Although the 128GB model has routinely been on sale for $299, this is the first dip we’ve seen yet for the 32GB version. That’s not a ton of storage, but for many users it’s enough.
Published earlier, updated to remove expired deals.
How to win Black Friday and Cyber Monday in 2019
THE CHEAPSKATE NEWSLETTER
All the latest deals delivered to your inbox. It’s FREE!
CNET’s Cheapskate scours the web for great deals on tech products and much more. For the latest deals and updates, follow the Cheapskate on Facebook and Twitter. Questions about the Cheapskate blog? Find the answers on our FAQ page, and find more great buys on the CNET Deals page.